Career and Placement Services
Individuals making the decision to change careers can experience every dimension their lives affected. That’s why United Pro Search’s recruiters spend time getting to know clients, as well as their needs and goals. Because United Pro Search’s recruiters are specialists who often have extensive work experience within their areas of specialization, they can help candidates with the leading companies in particular industries. Search jobs to view examples of our current openings.
One distinct advantage of United Pro Search is that all fees are paid by the employer. There is no fee charged of candidates.
Career Planning Services
United Pro Search offers the following assistance to help candidates maximize their career potential. Our Career Planning department aims to help individuals achieve both personal and professional goals, by means of individual counseling. In order to protect client privacy, our secure database is accessible only to professional career consultants. Career Planning Services include:
- Resume Tips—Create a winning resume: What to put in, what to leave out.
- Interviewing—Prepare for the interview: What to ask, what to prepare to be asked.
- Interviewing Do’s and Don’ts: A checklist to help you succeed in the interview.
- Phone Interviewing Do’s and Don’ts: A checklist to help you succeed in the interview.
- Skype Interview: Tips For A Successful Skype Interview
- Resigning Gracefully—Resign from your current job without burning bridges.
- Counter–offers—Counter–offers can be flattering, but are they in your best interest?
Local to Global Reach
United Pro Search leverages a global network of more than 50 staffing professionals to place professionals in every healthcare setting.
United Pro Search treats client resumes confidentially, and will not forward it to anyone without first contacting the client to discuss the opportunity. United Pro Search is an equal-opportunity employer, and works with companies who share this hiring protocol..