HR Benefits Administrator.
We are looking for a strong benefits knowledge including managing and administering benefit plans including Medical, HSA, Dental, Vision, voluntary products, 403B plan, 457 plan, and Flexible Spending Account.
We are looking for someone with 3-5 years’ experience, excellent CSR skills and attention to detail.
The Compensation and Benefits Administrator coordinates and manages the employee compensation and benefits programs.
• Administers employee insurance programs including life, disability, and health insurance plans.
• Administers employee savings plans that may include the company’s 401(k) plan, personal savings plans, and deferred compensation programs.
• Advises and informs employees of changes and developments related to benefits including eligibility, coverage, and provisions.
• Researches and compares incentive compensation plans offered by demographically comparable organizations; assesses competitors’ plans and makes recommendations for enhancements or improvements required to keep the organization’s plans competitive and effective.
• Facilitates accurate and timely delivery of employer contributions and employee payroll deductions to carriers, plan administrators, or other appropriate service providers.
• Completes records, reporting, and other documentation required by federal, state, and provider rules, regulations, and policies.
• Conducts employee surveys, census, and other research and demographic efforts required to collect accurate quotes from benefit providers.
• Identifies and selects carriers and plans based on quotes, available benefits, and prior experience.
• Monitors administrators’ and insurance carriers’ reports to ensure the organization’s compliance with plan requirements.
• Ensures the organization’s and plans’ compliance with the applicable provisions of COBRA, HIPAA, and ERISA.
• Maintains knowledge of economic conditions, labor market, and other factors related to ensuring the organization provides competitive and reasonable benefits and compensation scales and structures.
• Maintains knowledge of trends, developments, and best practices in compensation and benefits administration.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Extensive knowledge of employee benefits and compensation.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
• Thorough knowledge of COBRA, HIPAA, and ERISA requirements.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, Finance, or related required.
• Five years of experience administering compensation or benefits programs required.
• SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP preferred.
• Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
• Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at a time.