Our client, two smaller hospitals located in beautiful WY, about 3 hrs from Jackson, has a need for a System Director of Pharmacy to join their team.
Responsible for the efficient operation of the hospital pharmacy. Establishes standards of quality, productivity and performance in accordance with hospital policies and procedures and requirements of State and Federal regulatory agencies. Maintains strict controls over distribution and usage of controlled products.
- Doctor of Pharmacy degree (Pharm D) or Bachelors in Pharmacy and a Masters Degree in related field
- Active Wyoming Pharmacist license required
- A minimum of 7-10 years experience in hospital setting
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in hospital pharmacy management
This town has a population of approximately 37,000 with major urban centers such as Salt Lake City, Utah, Billings, Montana, and Denver, Colorado an easy half-day drive away. This town is where people want to live in a place where they can go fishing after work, where the checker at the grocery store doesn't need ID to accept their check, where they can enjoy the simple pleasure of listening to their children sing in the Community Children's' Chorale. Low population density, low crime rate, and a great location make the serenity of life in this city one of its most outstanding features. People work hard, but they work without the stress of living in a city where high-pressure jobs are matched by high-pressure lifestyles. We're in the middle of a desert area, 30 minutes from mountains and pristine rivers. The wildlife and majesty is all there for those that want to venture out. We're centrally located, so everything in the state is within 3-4 hours, Yellowstone and Jackson Hole to name a few. There's downhill skiing, cross-country skiing, hunting, fishing, camping, and hiking, 4-wheeling, snowmobiling, boating, etc.
More to know:
- Local airport with United Express service to Denver, CO
- Great public and private education opportunities for school age children
- Secondary Education - Central Wyoming College
- Access to University of Wyoming via Central Wyoming College
Close to Jackson Hole Wyoming and Yellowstone National Park
SLC Utah – 4.5 hours away by car
Billings, MT – 4 hours away by car
Denver, Colorado – 6 hours away by car
Salary range is $101,878-- $152,817. Sign On/Relocation/Housing Assistance all available.