We are seeking candidates for a full-time Clinical Pharmacist role with two hospitals located in Southeast Iowa.
REPORTS TO Director of Pharmacy
Please feel free to forward this email to a friend.
$99,129.00 to $135,781.00
Relocation bonus negotiable/determined based on current location
Licensed or eligible for licensure in Iowa as a Registered Pharmacist
Graduate of a college of pharmacy
Ability to interact in a professional manner with patients, medical staff and other staff
One year prior health-system or long term care pharmacy experience preferred.
GENERAL SUMMARY OF DUTIES –
The pharmacist processes medication orders; supervises pharmacy technician activities; oversees the distributions and procurement of biologicals and pharmaceuticals, including controlled substances; participates in the delivery of pharmaceutical care; and performs other duties as assigned. Regular attendance is an essential function of this job.
SUPERVISOR – Director of Pharmacy
SUPERVISES – Pharmacy Technicians, Pharmacy Interns or Residents, Pharmacy Students
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO
- Maintains competency in unique aspects of drug therapy for all patients served
- Provides pharmaceutical care by collaborating with physicians, nurses and other members of the healthcare team in:
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Demonstrated proficiency in written and verbal communication
- Ability to work independently
- Flexibility and ability to prioritize tasks
- Demonstrated critical thinking skills
- Ability to interact in a professional manner with patients, medical staff and other staff
- Has a strong working knowledge of computers and Microsoft Office
- Graduate of a college of pharmacy
- One year prior health-system or long term care pharmacy experience preferred.
- Licensed or eligible for licensure in Iowa as a Registered Pharmacist
Phone Interview with Pharmacy Director and/or CEO
Onsite Interview with staff and leadership
WORK FROM HOME
PAID TIME OFF