Our client is located in the south metro Denver area where it has been a proud member of the community for more than 110 years. An acute care hospital with 408 licensed beds, annually Swedish cares for more than 200,000 patients with a team of approximately 2,000 dedicated employees, 300 volunteers and 1,400 physicians.
With stroke door to treatment times averaging just 20 minutes, Swedish serves as the Rocky Mountain Region’s referral center for the most advanced stroke treatment, and was the state’s first Joint Commission certified Comprehensive Stroke Center. Swedish also serves as the region’s neurotrauma and orthopedic trauma provider and is the area’s only level I trauma facility with a dedicated burn and reconstructive center. Over 150 facilities regularly transfer highly complex cases to Swedish.
They offer patients the highest quality care and the most advanced technologies and treatments in nearly every medical specialty including adult and pediatric emergency, heart care, neurology/neurosurgery, pregnancy and childbirth, orthopedics and joint replacement, cancer care, gastroenterology and liver care, gynecology and urology.
The Senior Director of Case Management is responsible and accountable for planning, directing, leading, and budgeting for high quality, cost effective services provided by the department to its customers. This requires an understanding of and support of the organization’s mission, vision, values, priorities, and financial goals. The Senior Director of Case Management will ensure communication and coordinated case management services.
- Either Social Work or R.N. license required.
- Certified Case Manager preferred.
- Bachelors degree required, Masters preferred in either field.
- A minimum of five years clinical experience in acute care setting.
- Must have knowledge of JCAHO & CMS standards as well as federal, state, and local laws pertaining to the functions of the department.
- Must have the ability to assess information, apply critical thinking, determine best course of action, and convey necessary information to the interdisciplinary team.
- Requires excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Oversees the operation of the case management department and develops and implements programs to enhance competency.
Salary Estimate: $115,502.40 - $176,800.00 / year
$15,000 Sign-On Bonus
Relocation Bonus for Eligible Candidates