Our client, a 150+ bed hospital located in Southwest OH, about 45 mins from Dayton and just over an hour from Cincinnati, has a need for an experienced Respiratory Manager to join their team. The Manager will oversee 7 FT employees and 8 PRN employees. They are offering a $10K SIGN ON BONUS! No relocation assistance.
Promotes safety and well-being of all patients in the assigned department on a twenty-four hour basis. In collaboration with the Director of Pharmacy and Respiratory Therapy, plans, directs, coordinates and evaluates the overall clinical practice and administrative activities, including fiscal, material and human resources management of the department. Participates in the development and implementation of hospital policies and procedures. Maintains open communication with all staff to promote improvements in performance.
- Graduate of NBRC approved school of respiratory therapy.
- Licensure in the State of Ohio as a registered Therapist (RRT).
- Associate degree required in Respiratory Therapy; Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Two (2) years’ experience as a first-line manager coupled with three (3) years hospital respiratory therapy experience required.
- Position requires a sound knowledge of respiratory therapy practice/s and exceptional leadership abilities.
- Requires knowledge of regulatory agency standards related to health care organizations.
- Demonstrates cognitive and technical knowledge and the ability to progressively manage care delivery across the continuum of care.
The city is situated within a one hour driving distance to Dayton, Cincinnati, and Columbus. This city has many festivals throughout the year including Oktoberfest, Corn Festival, Music Festivals, etc. If you love the outdoors, this is the place for you with a golf course, nature preserves, and state parks nearby. The town is also home to many independent business owners and antique shops. They even still have a covered bridge in town! If you are looking for a small town where everybody knows their neighbors, a low cost of living, yet close to big cities, this is the place for you.
Salary range is $65,000-90,000.