Our client, a national health system located a shour drive from San Antonio.
Great Pay and relocation
25k Sign on (10 K on first pay check)
Day or night shift
Respiratory Therapist is responsible for performing basic respiratory therapy procedures, draw and analyze ASG results, manage ventilators, perform ABG, SVN and CPT as well as neonatal and adult resuscitation. Full Time position. Shifts are 12 hours.
- Prepares patient care area adequately and ensures availability of necessary equipment and supplies.
- Reviews and carries out physician orders timely and according to policy.
- Reports to physician any patient changes in condition, test results, etc. in a timely manner.
- Assures that patient are provided with education and risk factor assessments.
- Must be a licensed Respiratory Care Practitioner in the State of Texas
- BLS, ACLS, PALS and NRP certification required within 6 months of employment
- Previous respiratory therapy experience preferred.