We are seeking candidates for a Respiratory Director role with a 190-bed acute care facility providing community healthcare services in the city of Dublin, Georgia.
Compensation: $90k to $110k max. Sign-on/relo possible with an offer, director performance incentive plan up to 15% annually.
Reporting Structure: reports to the COO
FTE's: approx. 30
Providing services such as 24-hour emergency care, a sleep center, and a women’s imaging center, Fairview Park Hospital is a vital member of the community in Dublin. Fairview maintains a high level of involvement and health education by performing health fairs and no-cost screenings for common medical conditions.
This Hospital is a proud recipient of several nationally recognized accreditations and awards. These awards demonstrate the facility's on-going commitment to quality patient care. The hospital has been recognized as a Primary Stroke Center and received the Esteemed State Award. Fairview also received an “A” for Patient Safety by the Leapfrog Hospital Safety Guide.
The Director Respiratory Therapy will develop and support the strategic direction and operational needs of the department. In this position, you will implement, assess, evaluate, plan, develop and organize programs and services to assure our mission is achieved. Join this dynamic team to unlock the possibilities of your career.
What you will do in this role:
- You will implement, assess, evaluate, plan, develop, and organize programs and services
- You will recruit and assure competence of customer-focused staff, analyze, organizational performance issues, develop quality improvement indicators, and develop and maintain department budgets
- You will be responsible for the successful day-to-day operation of the assigned patient care area(s)
- You will assume the role of leader in planning, organizing, coaching and facilitating your department functions and staff to ensure quality service during operational hours
- You will have an intimate knowledge of both department and hospital policies and procedures relevant to the delivery of nursing care
- Bachelor’s Degree Required; Master’s Degree preferred
- A current BLS from American Heart Association (AHA or American Red Cross) is required within 30 days of hire; ACLS, PALS, & NRP certification required within 6 months of hire
- 5+ years of experience in supervisory/managerial experience
- Must be registered or certified by the National Board of Respiratory Care and hold an RCP credential issued by the State of Georgia registered or Certified Respiratory. Therapist as recognized by the state of Georgia.
Scope of role: Individual is responsible for the successful operation of the Respiratory Department to include departmental personnel performing various types of therapy and tests, utilizing oxygen delivery systems, breathing treatments, mechanical ventilation to inpatients and outpatients including infants, pediatrics, adult, and geriatric. Also responsible for sleep studies. Has the authority to interview, hire and terminate personnel under the direction of the associate administrator.
5+ years of experience in supervisory/managerial experience required. Bachelor’s degree is required.
Type of culture (management style) of director on floor: VERY busy department - especially for a small facility.
Please view additional opportunities on www.unitedprosearch.com