Our client, a hospital located in Western ID, is looking for a Practice Director II of Employee Health/Occupational Health to join them in their strategy to be the community’s trusted partner in providing exceptional, patient- centered care.
This role is responsible for providing leadership, direction and administration for clinics, programs and services. Partners closely with the Occupational Health Medical Director to implement business plans, create clear operational plan for the practice, including marketing, facilities, technology, human resources, finance and patient care.
- Leads and directs the day-to-day operations of the practice, ensuring the organization’s strategic objectives are translated into tactical goals and objectives.
- Provides administrative oversight for planning, directing, coordinating and controlling overall operations and professional support services of the practice.
- Develops and implements key components of strategy and direction for the practices and internal and external employer services
- Directs and manages the practice's financial performance. Takes actions to increase revenue, leverage resources, manage expenses and ensure compliance with all business and administrative regulations.
- Manages and provides leadership to the practice team by monitoring and ensuring clinical, operational and performance management goals are being met.
- Collaborates with leaders to deliver results around patient outcomes, clinical risks and quality, case management, utilization management, physician satisfaction, and patient satisfaction.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or 4 years in lieu of degree.
- Experience: 7 years relevant experience.
Known as the "City of Trees," Boise is Idaho's capital city—both a cultural center and a playground for those who love the outdoors. A vibrant downtown area affords fine dining, theatre, music, and college and semi-professional sports. Downtown Boise's main attractions include the Idaho State Capitol, the classic Egyptian Theatre, the Boise Art Museum, Julia Davis Park and Zoo Boise. The Greenbelt follows the beautiful Boise River corridor for more than 30 miles, and the Boise foothills are home to miles of hiking and biking trails.
Salary range is $126,000 to $202,000.