We are seeking candidates for a Practice Administrator opportunity for a growing Physician Owned Healthcare (Rheumatology Specialty) located in Auburn AL (3 Physicians)
Auburn – 17 employees and that includes the three physicians.
You would have only a small number of direct reports (@3).
Work hours: Monday -Thursday (10 hours a day). Closed on Fridays! Our client pays a competitive salary that considers both your experience and your fit with their facility. Full time benefits include PTO, 6 paid holidays, 401k, pension plan, health, dental, long- and short-term disability, and life insurance.
Division/Department: Administration Reports to: COO
General Job Description:
The Practice Administrator will work directly with the Physicians, CEO, and COO, and will lead the day-to-day growth of the practice along with an established team of middle management.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for developing and executing strategic business plans and achieving optimal operational efficiency.
- Responsible for providing leadership and development initiatives to middle management that promotes team building, enhancement of practice/clinical knowledge and possible future succession within the organization.
- Responsible for the monthly, quarterly, and annual financial goal management of the practice, to include budgeting, forecasting, expenses and spending.
- Responsible for the strategic planning and business development and successful growth of the Practice.
- Responsible for the management of all regulatory compliance practices, initiatives, and changes/updates that involve the practice and the related trainings and communications to all employees, visitors, etc.
- Responsible for maintaining existing referral relations as well as expanding / obtaining additional referrals to continue the growth of the practice.
- Responsible for and maintains oversight of current contracts ensuring contractual obligations are being met and adhered to.
- Responsible for driving the practice to achieve and surpass profitability and business growth goals.
- Other duties as assigned by leadership team.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 5+ years previous Private Physician Practice Management experience.
- Experience managing a 3 or more-physician practice.
- Experience managing 15 or more employees. Preferred Qualifications:
- Master’s in Health Administration or Business Administration.
Salary range is based on location anywhere from $ 80 to 110 K