Clinical Staff Pharmacist 7 on 7 off Over Night Shift
5 nights the schedule is 7:30 pm to 8am and two nights are 9pm to 7:30am
REPORTS TO Director Pharmacy
$104,000.00 to $127,000.00
Plus Shift Diffs Include $3.50 evenings, $4.00 Nights, $3.50 weekends.
Full RELOCATION PACKAGE
Current Pharmacist certification or licensure in the State of Texas
Doctor of Pharmacy degree
Graduated from an accredited School of Pharmacy, PharmD preferred.
Education in all age groups ranging from newborn to the geriatric population obtained either in school education or subsequent training.
IV certification within 90 days of hire
Meditech experience preferred.
Job Summary: Perform medication order review, verification, and dispensing. Execute medication reconciliation, clinical consults and per protocol pharmacy medication management processes. Perform chart reviews, and serve as liaison between pharmacy and other disciplines, including physicians. Assist pharmacy director in implementing process improvement. Assist with adverse event and medication error monitoring and medication safety measures. Depending on staffing needs, may work as part of the interdisciplinary team in a decentralized unit-based model and participate in multi-disciplinary rounds.
- We want to create places where: people choose to come for healthcare, physicians want to practice, and employees want to work.
- We enjoy our small-town living.
- Cost of living is lower.
- Less traffic congestion that bigger more populated cities.
- Still within about 90 miles of Dallas.
- Click Here to check out our visitors guide to see more the fun things Paris has to offer.
PAID TIME OFF