We are seeking candidates for new NP openings in Oncology - for Virginia - Delaware . Clients will move fastest
Delaware, coastal near Lewes – Nurse Practitioner and Physician Assistant - Oncology – Expanding practice, 2 office cancer center.
Must have 1 year of provider exp. Prefer them to have oncology experience, however will consider someone with Internal Med or family practice who has seen some oncology that way. The only new grad they’d consider is one who is certified and has several years of oncology as a RN.
Job Summary: Providing follow-up care, comprehensive assessments, diagnosis, and therapeutic procedures in Oncology and Hematology.
- Shift: Days - 4 / 10 hour shifts
- 3 weeks a month outpatient office work
- 1 week a month - inpatient doing consults on new and current patients
- See 12 - 16 patients daily
- Join a team of 5 Physicians (1 is retiring at the end of the year) and 1 APP
- Might work at a 2nd location that 30 minutes away on occasion
Virginia near Manassas (northern, va) - Nurse Practitioner – Oncology - Established Oncology practice located in Prince William County - office is 15 minutes north of Manassas, 25 minutes to Fairfax, 30 minutes south of Reston and 45 minutes to DC.
Summary: Provide primary care, education and treatment to oncology patients. Mostly outpatient with some hospital rounding
- At least 2+ years of Oncology experience as a Provider/Nurse Practitioner is required
- Experience in the management of the physiologic and psychological effects of cancer diagnosis and subsequent treatment
- VA license
- AOCN - or willing to obtain