Great opportunity for an experienced Nurse Practitioner to join an established Oncology practice located in Prince William County - office is 15 minutes north of Manassas, 25 minutes to Fairfax, 30 minutes south of Reston and 45 minutes to DC.
Summary: Provide primary care, education and treatment to oncology patients.
- MSN, Nurse Practitioner
- At least 2+ years of Oncology experience as a Provider/Nurse Practitioner is required
- Experience in the management of the physiologic and psychological effects of cancer diagnosis and subsequent treatment
- VA license
- AOCN - or willing to obtain
- Oncology patient assessment - plan, implement and evaluate care
- Working with physician on drug therapies and perform procedures as needed
- Patient and family education
- Incorporate evidence-based research into clinical practice
- Provide case management for oncology clients and their families