We are seeking candidates for a Nursing Professional Development Specialist, Oncology & Infusion for a magnet hospital in Boston MA.
REPORTS TO Nursing Director
$147,068.00 to $181,833.00
Relocation up to $5K for eligible expenses
Master’s degree in nursing required.
Licensed to practice professional nursing as a registered nurse in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts required.
3-5 years of progressively responsible clinical experience
Clinical faculty experience required.
5 years oncology experience is preferred.
Expertise in the care and management of the oncology patient and family
This Medical Center is a MAGNET recognized hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center, and we are one of the nation's top academic research centers and largest safety net hospital in New England. Our unwavering commitment to providing outstanding, comprehensive healthcare to the communities we serve is at the core of what we do.
About the Role:
Position: Nursing Professional Development Specialist (Clinical Educator)
Department: Oncology & Infusion Center
Schedule: 40 Hours, Days
*Relocation Assistance Available
*Salary is DOE
The role of the Nursing Professional Development Specialist for Oncology & Infusion Center encompasses employee orientation, development, coordination, and implementation of a variety of education programs; assessment and maintenance of staff competency and involvement in quality improvement and research utilization to enhance patient care.
Graduate of an accredited baccalaureate nursing program required; Master's Degree in Nursing required. Professional certification required. Licensed to practice professional nursing as a registered nurse in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts required.
- Competitive pay
- Staff self-scheduling
- Weekend shift differentials
- Relocation assistance
- Tuition reimbursement and tuition remission programs
- Highly subsidized medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- Nurse staffing plans that often exceed state standards for quality and safety
- Supportive work environment with a focus on training, professional development, and growth
- Access to Pathways, a leadership acceleration program increasing inclusion and diversity at the leadership level across Medical Center Health System