We are seeking candidates for a NURSING UNIT DIRECTOR - LABOR & DELIVERY / OBTRIAGE opportunity for a 711-bed non-profit teaching hospital located in thin Philadelphia PA Region.
Reports to CNO
The Nursing Unit Director coordinates clinical and administrative activities on the unit to ensure the provision of high-quality care. The Nursing Unit Director works in collaboration with the multi-disciplinary team and has 24/7 accountability for planning and operations of the assigned unit. Demonstrates clinical proficiency in current practice and knowledge of regulatory requirements and standards of nursing practice. Implements sound business and human resources management plans.
4 year / Bachelor’s Degree: Bachelor of Science in Nursing or Non-Nursing Bachelor’s degree with an MSN or Doctoral degree in Nursing
Leadership experience in women's health / obstetrics and the ability to build a positive work/team culture
Excellent Communications Skills
Excellent Interpersonal Skills
General Clerical Skills
Leadership experience in women's health / obstetrics
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $107,000.00 - $149,000.00 per year
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of Labor and Delivery Management experience do you have?
- How many years of Women's Health Nursing experience do you have?
- What is the highest level of education you have completed?
- Do you have the following license or certification: RN?
- When are you available for an interview or phone screen? Please list 2-3 dates and times or ranges of times.