NURSE MANAGER - MED SURG TELE
Two (2) years of recent department specific experience required.
Charge nurse, supervisory expertise in department specific preferred.
MINIMUM ESSENTIAL EDUCATION
Bachelor's degree from an accredited College or University in related field required.
Master's degree from an accredited College or University in related field preferred.
REQUIRED LICENSURE / CERTIFICATIONS
Registered Nurse with current California RN license.
Current BLS certification.
Basic EKG/tele interpretation experience required OR completing a Basic EKG class within six months of employment.
Base Salary - USD $108,555 to $143,830
Benefits - Full
Relocation Assistance Available
WHY WE'RE A GREAT COMPANY
- Challenging and rewarding work environment
- Competitive Compensation & Generous Paid Time Off
- Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Drug Plans
- 401(K) with company match and discounted stock plan
- SoFi Student Loan Refinancing Program
- Career development opportunities within UHS and its 300+ Subsidiaries!