Our client, a large hospital located in North Carolina’s coast, has a need for a MRI Tech to join their team. This is a Day/Evening shift position with rotating weekends.
Machines Used: Siemens Altera, GE Artist, GE 450W, GE Signa 16x
Works under supervision of the Manager. Performs diagnostic magnetic resonance imaging procedures on patients as ordered by a physician to assist in the diagnosis and treatment of patients.
- Provides for patient physical and emotional needs in a wide variety of circumstances.
- Performs magnetic resonance exams per established protocols.
- Screens all patients and family members entering the Imaging Center per established protocols.
- Reports changes in the patients to appropriate personnel for follow-up.
- Transports patients as needed for all sections of the Radiology Department.
- Provides all customers with information pertinent to their exams.
- Completes examinations by documenting all appropriate procedural information.
- Performs/documents QA and QC per section protocol.
- Performs all duties necessary to ensure the harmonious operation of the MRI section.
- Administers contrast media per established medication review protocols.
- May perform moderate or waived point of care testing per CLIA guidelines.
Credentials: ARRT MRI required
Education: Associate Degree required
Experience: Previous MRI experience preferred. Demonstrates standards of performance (ownership, teamwork, communication, compassion) that support patient satisfaction and principles of service excellence.
From the city’s vibrant riverfront and scenic Riverwalk that winds around the storied Cape Fear River to three colorful island beaches, there’s something about the water here that surrounds, transforms, and enthralls visitors. One destination with four unique settings creates a bounty of vibrant vacation experiences. A variety of architectural styles and moss-draped live oaks line the city’s National Register Historic District, spanning more than 230 blocks. From horse-drawn carriage rides on the old brick-lined streets to the rhythm of live music along the riverfront, the city embraces influences from the past and present. As history moves forward with each exciting new addition, the city mingles Victorian and antebellum architecture with modern design and new attractions like a performing arts center, an event pier, hotels and restaurants. The city’s scenic Riverwalk offers easy access to boutiques, cafes, and vibrant nightlife. Just minutes and no more than 17 miles away, soak up the sun at Carolina Beach, Kure Beach and Wrightsville Beach. Discover family-friendly attractions and programs, from a vintage seaside boardwalk to surf lessons at one of the world’s nationally recognized surf destinations to under-the- sea animals at the North Carolina Aquarium at Fort Fisher. With so many one-of-a-kind festivals and events and options for outdoor play both on and off the water, each beach offers signature things to do.
$29.74/hr - $35.69/hr.