We are seeking candidates for a Manager Pulmonary Services role in Lincoln, IL area (45 minutes north of Springfield).
Hourly rate: $37.35-52.00/hour based on experience.
Please feel free to forward this email to a friend.
400+ bed hospital
Manager assumes 24-hour accountability for the planning and management of pulmonary patient services. Directly supervises - 60-70 employees. The manager has authority and accountability for delivery of services compliant with regulatory authority that address patient needs. The manager creates and maintains a work environment conductive to effective communication, collaboration, team building, professionalism, and quality care delivery.
- Bachelor’s degree or current enrollment in a Baccalaureate program required
- Master’s degree (preferred)
- Registered Respiratory Therapist or Registered Nurse, licensed by the State of Illinois, required.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant respiratory care experience is required.
- Two years of demonstrated leadership/management skills needed
- Demonstrated involvement in professional groups that promote the development of the Registered Respiratory Therapist role