Permanent Manager of Rehab
Central Coast CA
We are searching for a Rehab Manager for a rural 25-bed Critical Access Hospital with 5 clinics, 45 minutes between Paso Robles and Salinas .
Anyone may come to mind?
1. Why is the position open?
Current manager is staying, and stepping down into a part-time staff level physical therapist position to spend more time with grandkids
2. How are you handling the vacancy? Current manager will stay in this position until we find an Interim
3. What is the most challenging factor of filling the position?
4. Do you have any candidates in your pipeline? Just posted externally, 2 internal physical therapists intend to apply
5. Can you tell me what you would like in your ideal candidate and why? Seasoned manager with experience with budgeting, service lines, scheduling and patient deliverables, and an active California license either as a Physical Therapist or one of those in the Rehab Department
6. Whom does the position report up to? Director of Clinic Operations – a member of the Executive Team
7. How many FTE’s reports to the Rehab Manager? Approximately 14, if all positions were filled