Our client, a large growing hospital on the east coast of FL, about 30 mins from West Palm Beach, has a need for an experienced Healthcare Director of Talent & Culture (HR Director) to join their team. The Director has 4 direct reports (employee relations, recruitment manager, employee engagement manager, and front desk admin) and around 10 indirect reports that are part of the recruitment team. This is a new position as they are splitting up roles as they keep growing and expanding. Candidates MUST have Healthcare HR management experience to be considered.
The Director of Talent & Culture plays a key role in understanding the organization's talent and culture environment and works with Senior Leadership to prioritize opportunities for development. This position provides support and guidance to implement and streamline a process oriented talent onboarding and development programs, drive employee engagement, and inspire a high performance work culture, refine HR processes and procedures, and implement industry leading best practices, design and execute quarterly/annual performance reviews and recognition processes, provide coaching to managers and leaders to support team members, ensure effective channels of communication and team member satisfaction, design and build a world class team to support the organization, across all service lines. This position must champion the continued development of a culture which reinforces the fact that the team members are the company's key asset.
- Developing a Talent Strategy, in collaboration with Senior Leadership. The strategy will consider the diversity of jobs in the organization, as well as the organization's growth expectations in the near and long term.
- Develop and deliver employment branding strategy with the Director of Marketing.
- Lead continuous development and execution of employment brand.
- Support team member education, training, and onboarding to ensure consistent execution and delivery of employment brand.
- Ensures HR policies, procedures, tactics, and methods are communicated and implemented properly and consistently throughout the organization and at all stages of the team member life cycle.
- Evaluate team member needs and enhance training and career development programs with accountability targets and steps for key management employees.
- Oversee the performance management process which includes period review to ensure key targets are being met.
- Oversee team member recognition program.
- Develop management leadership skills and abilities to coach and develop their team members.
- Build scalable systems for promotions and transfers, departures, and performance management.
- Ensure all people practices and programs, including hiring, promotions, transfers, etc, are designed to promote equitable and unbiased decision making.
- Support organization-wide team member communications.
- Ensure a clear understanding of the investigative process, organization-wide policies, and relevant employment laws among all managers.
- Facilitate a team member complaint handling process and an open-door policy to foster communication.
- Conduct complex and sensitive workplace investigations.
- Determine appropriate strategies and recommendations for all workplace investigations.
- Collaborate with legal counsel as needed to resolve employee investigations.
- Manage surveys, exit interviews, and stay interviews with the goal of continuously improving the team member experience.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Human Resources, or related field
- Master's Degree Preferred
- SHRM-CP or SHRM- SCP, PHR or SPHR
- Minimum seven (7) years in Human Resources, People or Learning & Development.
- Minimum five (5) years' experience in a leadership role.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
- Must have the ability to effectively present information to all levels of the organization.
- Strong analytical abilities, attention to detail and the ability to successfully manage multiple competing tasks and priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Leading, inspiring, and influencing team members.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Excellent time management, organizational, strategic thinking, and multitasking abilities.
In this town, you can experience beautiful beaches, luxury amenities and an easygoing lifestyle. Take the family on a turtle hatchling walk, hike or bike the many park and beach trails, paddle a kayak along the River or climb the Lighthouse for the view. Nearby, there is the Stadium that is home to Spring Training home to both the Florida Marlins and the St. Louis Cardinals. Nearby Downtown Abacoa features specialty shops, sidewalk dining, weekly events and live concerts. And the beaches have served as retreats for surfers and beachgoers for decades. Stop by a neighborhood park, with more than 1,200 feet of tropical palm-lined beach, plus playgrounds and picnic pavilions. Another park offers an exercise trail and well-equipped picnic areas. Coastal Living magazine named this town as one of the Top 10 Happiest Seaside Towns in the USA .
Salary range is $140,000—180,000 plus up to a 15% bonus potential. Relo assistance is offered as well as temporary housing.