Echo Supervisor - Supervises the inpatient and outpatient echocardiography laboratory; perform numerous types of diagnostic cardiac echo/Doppler procedures. Responsible for coordinating the overall cardiac structural program s technical and clinical needs ensuring smooth operations and patient flow for clinical activities. This role will also include responsibility for cardiac imaging accreditation and quality review. RDCS/RCS required.
*Recruit, interview, hire and evaluate all personnel within the Echocardiography Imaging Lab.
*Coaches, mentors and implements disciplinary processes when indicated.
*Prepares developmental plans for team members to ensure growth.
$75,000 – 120,000 based exp.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Holds and maintains current ARDCS or RCS registry.
- 3+ years supervisory and management experience.
- Plus 6 years of experience inpatient/outpatient cardiac ultrasound with emphasis on TEE
- Requires in-depth knowledge of health care/structural Heart, theories and practices of quality management, a working knowledge of healthcare and computers, and expert knowledge of data and statistical analysis and presentation.
- Knowledge of state, federal regulations, Joint Commission, and ICAEL standards.
- Knowledge of root cause analysis and continuous quality improvement (CQI) methods and tools.
- Knowledge of the principles of growth and development over the life span of patients served and must have excellent people skills