United Pro Search is seeking candidates for a Director, Revenue Cycle for a hospital located in Iowa (Northwest Iowa). Critical Access Hospital – 25 bed
Please feel free to forward this email to a friend.
Salary Range based on experience
Full Benefits/ Relocation Assistance
- Responsible for providing leadership to the Health Information Dept. and Patient Accounts Dept.
- Candidates must have at least 5 years of Revenue Cycle or Patient Billing experience in a healthcare environment. Hospital experience preferred. Hospital Accounting experience also preferred.
- At least 2 yrs. Of experience in a supervisory capacity.
- Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in a related degree discipline such as Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, Health Information or Healthcare Management.
- RHIA (Registered Health Information Administrator) certification is preferred.
- Professional Affiliation with AHIMA (American Health Information Management Association)
Benefits working for our client
To attract the best, our client offers an outstanding and highly competitive compensation and benefits package that includes an exceptional base salary and the best benefit in the healthcare industry. PLUS, opportunities for substantial bonuses. In addition, you will receive some of the fines and most comprehensive benefits available.... a fully paid for both you and your family! Benefits include Life insurance, Health & Medical Insurance, 401 or 403 (K) retirement with company matching, generous relocation benefit, and much, much more.