*** Up to $20,000 SIGN-ON ELIGIBLE***
Our Hospital client has been serving the healthcare needs of South Florida for more than 60 years. As a comprehensive acute healthcare facility, they offer a full range of services to the residents of Miami-Dade county and surrounding communities. Licensed for 488-beds, this Hospital is accredited by Joint Commission. Mercy is affiliated with more than 1,000 physicians representing a wide range of medical specialties.
As Miami-Dade County’s only Catholic hospital, this Hospital is sponsored by the Sisters of St. Joseph of St. Augustine, Florida and affiliated with East Florida Division.
We offer a generous compensation package for Full-time and Part-time including: vacation, 401k, and Medical Insurance.
The Women’s Services Director reports directly to the Chief Nursing Officer. The Director plans, organizes, directs, and evaluates multiple designated areas to ensure optimum care and services are provided for the patients. Other functions include oversight for the financial, quality, patient and employee satisfaction of the designated areas.
- Actively participates in hospital wide committees and task forces to support the overall mission, vision and objectives of the organization.
- Represents the departments in interdepartmental and community activities. May provide direct supervision to assigned associates.
- This individual ensures the timely, accurate, safe and cost effective delivery of services, which aids the medical staff in the diagnosis and treatment of mostly an adult and neonatal population of Mercy Hospital.
- The Director will be responsible for the departmental performance improvement activity and reports.
- Develops strategic plans and completes annual service plans, budget for designated units or program.
- Monitors monthly budget reports and provides intervention as needed to maximize financial performance and to meet organizational financial goals.
- Current State of Florida license
- Bachelor’s degree Nursing preferred
- 5+ years’ experience in related clinical setting
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience in management
- FTEs : not sure
- Beds in unit: 4 OB Triage Beds, 22 Mother Baby Rooms/ 9 Labor Rooms / 3 OR’s
- Must have at least 3+ years of Dir level experience in Women’s Services
- Must be a RN with BSN
- Reports to CNO
Salary Range $98,000 min K - $ 145,000 max K Based on years of experience
**Up To 15% bonus annual bonus, based on performance KPI’s
Sign On Bonus: $20,000
Relocation Assistance: would need approval