We are seeking candidates for a Director of Women’s and Children’s Services with a leading Medical Center (346-Bed) located in Denver area, Co.
Salary Estimate: $115,502.40 - $176,800.00 / year
$10,000 Sign-On Bonus
Relocation for Qualified Candidates
Shift: Full-Time (No Weekends)
Facility Based Description
This Medical Center, the first community hospital in the Denver Metro area to receive three-time Magnet designation for nursing excellence by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), is a 346-bed acute care hospital located in Colorado. The Medical Center is comprised of six campuses in Aurora and Centennial, Colo., including the Main Campus, located at Interstate 225 and Mississippi, the North Campus Behavioral Health and Wellness Center, Centennial Medical Plaza, Saddle Rock ER, Spalding Rehabilitation Hospital, Spalding Rehabilitation at P/SL, and a medical office building at Green Valley Ranch.
The Main Campus facility is a Level II Trauma Center with Primary Stroke Certification and Chest Pain Center accreditation and has an affiliation with Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children as well as the Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute.
The Medical Center has received seven consecutive ‘A’ grades from The Leapfrog Group (Fall 2016 - Spring 2019), was Colorado’s only hospital to receive the Leapfrog Top General Hospital designation two years in a row (2016, 2017), was recognized as a Best Regional Hospital by U.S. News & World Report (2014-2015, 2017-2018, 2018-2019), and was named to Healthgrades 2020 America’s 250 Best Hospitals, putting TMCA in the top five percent of U.S. hospitals for clinical outcomes.
We are seeking a Clinical Director of Women's and Children's Services for our center to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. The Director of Women’s Services is responsible for the management of the multiple departments and other hospital appointed clinical operations. This position provides leadership and focuses on the development, implementation, and administration of patient care services within the departments. Participates in strategic planning, financial forecasting, recruitment and retention initiatives, and other aspects of patient care delivery at the direction of the ACNO. Manages the financial and capital budgets to ensure services meet established quality standards, and develops solutions and action plans to address efficiency, quality, culture, and cost issues. Embraces and consistently demonstrates Culture of Excellence and ICARE standards of behavior, encompassing both patients, employees, physicians, and other stakeholders.
- Compact license acceptable but must obtain Colorado RN License within 180 days of hire.
- BLS – Healthcare provider required from AHA or ARC.
- BSN required.
- master’s in nursing, Nursing Administration or business-related degree preferred.
- Minimum of three to five years in comparable position preferred.
- Recent clinical experience in specialty.
- Strong financial analysis, human resource experience and regulatory compliance experience preferred
- Demonstrates the ability to plan and provide for the delivery of clinical services.
- Demonstrates a comprehensive understanding of hospital regulatory compliance, i.e. TJC standards, CMS Conditions of Participation, and other regulatory agencies applicable to service area.
- Demonstrates the ability to recognize the needs and concerns of people and to maintain constructive relationships in dealing with them.
- Outstanding ability to communicate verbally and electronically to a wide array of people/disciplines.
- Formulates long term strategy and coordinates plan.
- Aware of industry standard developments and plans for modification as needed.