We are seeking candidates for a Director of Surgical Services opportunity with a 450+bed, Faith-based organization located southwest Ohio, Dayton area.
Director, Surgical Clinical Operations - Southwest Ohio, Dayton area
Salary $98,500 to $143,000
Operating Room Details:
- 21 state-of-the art operating suites
- General, Heart, Neuro, Orthopedic and Robotic surgery
- Minimum of 3-5 years of Operating Room/Surgical Services management experience required
- Current RN license in the state of Ohio
- BSN required; candidates considered if working toward completion of degree
- Master’s in nursing is preferred
- 450+ bed hospital
- Level II trauma facility
- faith-based organization
- Level III neonatal intensive care unit (NICU), and level II Emergency Care.
- Received an “A” from the Leapfrog Group, a national patient safety watchdog, ranking among the safest hospitals in the United States.
- Received 4 Star Baby-Friendly Hospital status by the Ohio Hospital Association.
- Awarded as one of the 50 Top Cardiovascular Hospitals by IBM Watson Health in 2020.
- Received the Outstanding Patient Experience Award by Healthgrades (2017-2019).
- Accredited by the American College of Emergency Physicians as a Level 3 Geriatric Emergency Department.
Responsibilities & Requirements
- Patient Care Operational responsibility for the Surgical Suites on a twenty-four hour a day basis. Utilizing the nursing process, the Clinical Operations Director (COD), is responsible for planning, implementation, and evaluation of perioperative nursing care to patients in all settings where nursing care is provided in collaboration with other health care providers.
- Utilizing organizational resources, the COD is accountable for the provision of safe patient care, compliance with department strategic objectives, participation in performance and practice improvement activities. The delivery of evidence-based nursing care that reflects the philosophies, missions, vision and values of the organization and nursing department.