We are seeking candidates for a Director of Surgical Services with a Magnet® recognized facility, licensed for 186 beds, a leader in the DFW market for quality metrics, and Nursing satisfaction performance according to the National Database of Nursing Quality Indictors.
FTE’s – around 30
Salary range 110- $145k
The Director of Surgical Services Department leads the perioperative team by focusing on safe patient care while effectively managing operations. The Director Surgical Services has 24/7 responsibility for their departments.
- Accurately identifies real/potential problems affecting the service and implements solutions with follow through and communication.
- Actively participates in service, departmental and hospital wide committees as assigned, providing ongoing communication to those one represents.
- Advances the customer experience in Surgical Services.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree required
- Master's degree MHA, MSN, MBA, or related field preferred
- 3+ years of recent acute care experience in Surgical Services, OR nursing required
- 3+ years of recent acute care experience in a leadership role preferred
- Or equivalent combination of education and/or experience