We are seeking candidates for Director of Surgical Services opportunity as well as few other surgical leadership opportunities in South Bend IN.
Salary: USD $91,291 – $155,210 / yr
238 FTE with a mix in FT and PT but mostly FT
Managers: 2 OR, 2 pre/post, 1 CSP
4 Educators: 1 OR, 1 pre/post, 2 CSP
Supervisors: 3 CSP
Clinical Coordinators: 7 OR and 1 Endo
Client has 21 OR's and run 18 per the anesthesia contract and do include the following:
2 xi robots
Director reports to Executive Director of Surgical and Cardiovascular Services → reports to VP of Nursing → reports to President of EGH → reports to CEO
Reports to the Executive Director. Is responsible for the around-the-clock management and direction of the patient care area. Coordinates the efforts of staff, ensures the provision of quality, cost-effective care and manages the clinical and financial performance of the patient care area.
Innovative health care and well-being services of the highest quality at the greatest value
Easy access and convenience
Outstanding patient experiences
Ongoing education involving physicians, patients, and the community.
Education and Experience
Master of Science Degree in Nursing or another related field is required. Must be licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of Indiana. A minimum of 2 to 5 years of job-related experience is required. Management/supervisory experienced also required.
Knowledge & Skills1. Requires the ability to develop and utilize coaching and facilitation skills.
- Requires highly developed business and human resource skills.
- Requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Requires an extremely high level of leadership skills necessary to effectively plan, organize, staff, direct and evaluate the healthcare and management activities of assigned areas.
- Demonstrates sound problem solving and decision-making abilities.
- Demonstrates a pro-active, results-oriented approach to management.