Please note - Candidate must have scrubbing/circulating exp as you’re sometimes working surgeries.
Director of Surgical Services $96,000 to $145,000
Northern, CO location near Rocky Mountain National Park, 1 hour NW of Boulder and 90 minutes from Denver
Hospital info: 23-bed critical access acute care facility, a 24-hour emergency department with ambulance service and air transport. Full range of diagnostic and therapeutic health care through medical and surgical services and primary care and specialty clinics; home health and hospice; and a skilled nursing facility.
Job Summary: The Surgical Services Director must have knowledge of standards and clinical expertise for specialty area including OR, PACU, Endoscopy, SPD.
Surgical Services team of physicians, nurses and technicians work together seamlessly to offer compassionate, competent surgical services. From colonoscopies to total knee replacements, the team of local surgical experts is known for personalized service.
- Develop, manage and adhere to operational budgets and EPH strategic plan.
- Interviews, hires, woks at new hire retention; onboarding of staff, evaluating and terminating employees effectively.
- Scheduling of staff.
- Participate in Pre-op, Inta-op, PACU, SPD and scrubbing as needed.
- Participate in committees as assigned.
- Staff education
- Graduate from an accredited nursing program, preferably BSN
- Current Colorado RN licensure
- Minimum 2 years’ operating room/surgical services management.
- Minimum 2 years circulating and scrubbing.
- American Heart Association BLS certified.
- ACLS, PALS within 6 months of hire.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $96,000.00 - $145,000.00 per year