Our client, a 150+ bed hospital located between Sherman, TX and New Boston, TX, has a need for an experienced Radiology Director to join their team.
Responsible for planning, organizing and directing the overall operation of the Imaging Services Department. Ensures compliance with patient care quality standards as it relates to the care provided to all age groups of patients ranging from newborn to elderly. Maintains performance improvement activities within the department and participates in CQI activities. Assures competency of all personnel. Assists in formulating the budget. Maintains efficient and effective department operation while requiring compliance with all JCAHO, state, federal and local regulatory laws, standards and protocols. Performs other duties as assigned.
- BS Degree required; Master’s preferred
- Registered with the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists
- Certified by the State of Texas to practice and administer radiation
- At least five (5) active years as a Director and/or Manager in a department with diagnostic and special procedures experience
With a city population of 25,000 plus an additional 23,000 residents in the county, the population base serves as the hub for healthcare and retail for Northeast Texas and Southeast Oklahoma. Our community is graced with dozens of vintage homes and unique architecture which sets the stage for a thriving community and a contemporary lifestyle. An array of cultural events, historical, scenic and recreational sites and community activities along with a rich selection of youth events makes this a great place for young families to raise children and older citizens to spend their retirement years!
- In addition, you’ll find:
- Two 18-hole golf courses; one nine-hole course
- Lakes throughout Northeast Texas and Southeast Oklahoma for boating, fishing, camping recreation (including Pat Mayse Lake, Lake Fork, Lake Crook and Beaver’s Bend State Park in Southeast Oklahoma.)
- Regional junior college with recognized technology programs and health education opportunities
- Year-around adult and youth sports programs
- Four-year university only 38 miles away offering
Salary range will go up to $125K.