Our client, a small hospital located in Southern VA, about an hour from Roanoke and close to the TN border, has a need for a Radiology Director to join their team.
Under the direction of executive leadership, assumes responsibility and accountability for daily operations, quality control, productivity, personnel, patient satisfaction, confidentiality, and financial goals. The Director of Imaging Services (referred to as director) maintains a safe environment and provides leadership and guidance as necessary. In coordination with the radiologist, regulates diagnostic protocols and exposure guidelines to promote high confidence exams with minimal radiation exposure. Director works in collaboration with all other care disciplines to provide safe, efficient, and coordinated care for patients.
- Licensure capable in the Commonwealth of Virginia as a Radiologic Technologist
- Graduate of approved two-year Radiologic Technology program, or equivalent certification
- Baccalaureate degree
- Registered and in good standing with American Registry of Radiographic Technologists (ARRT) designated ARRT (R), or ARDMS certification or equivalent.
- BCLS certified
- 3-5 years of previous experience as an imaging professional.
- Two years of previous management experience
The town is located in the Blue Ridge Highlands region of Virginia. It's beautiful landscape includes lush forests, an abundance of water, fields, rolling hills and surrounding mountains. For outdoors enthusiasts, the 5,609 acres that comprise the Beartown Wilderness are some of the most remote in the Jefferson National Forest. Downtown is undergoing revitalization and that means that there is a blending old and new to start anew! Some of the oldest structures can be found in the Downtown area and many have an interesting story still in the making.
Salary range is $90-108K plus up to a 10% bonus potential.