Our client, a 100 bed hospital located in NW AZ, has a need for a RN Director of Quality & Risk Management to join their team.
The Director of Quality and Risk Management provides comprehensive assessment, planning, monitoring and evaluation for compliance with accreditation, regulatory agency standards, performance improvement, quality of care and risk management. Participates in the Medical Centers' Culture of Safety, Leapfrog and health system’s National Quality Program.
- The Patient Safety Officer is responsible for day-to-day management of the Hospital's participation with corporate, including collecting and assisting designated hospital personnel with collecting patient safety information and reporting it to corporate on an ongoing basis for analysis and feedback.
- The two Quality/Risk Coordinators answer directly to the Director of Quality Risk Management.
- Promotes the mission, vision and values of the organization. Develops and implements departmental goals, plans, and standards consistent with the clinical, administrative, legal, and ethical requirements/objectives of the organization.
- Directs and evaluates departmental operations, including patient care delivery, information technologies, service level determination, and complaint management, to achieve performance and quality control objectives.
- Responsible for Infection Prevention for the Hospital.
- Bachelor’s degree Required, Master’s Preferred
- Minimum of 2 years in a director or manager position as RN in hospital setting; 5 years in healthcare middle or upper management strongly preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years in quality risk management in hospital setting; prefer at least 3 years of experience.
- Arizona Registered Nurse and/or Compact State Registered Nurse Required
- Certifications: ACLS required upon hire
Once you get past our awesome 360 degree views of mountain ranges, the mighty Colorado River and its wonder, our unique history, and the diversity of Mohave County, you'll find a community robust with unique and diverse people, and with a spirit that will touch your heart. Today, we are approaching 100,000 (the entire county's population is over 200,000) with southern Californians selling their high-priced homes for our better values, new neighbors escaping the massive congestion and big city traffic issues in Phoenix and Las Vegas, and retirees throughout North America buying where they regularly vacationed. Others "discover" Western Arizona for our warm winters, outdoor recreation, and gaming. We offer the Hualapai Mountains (pronounced “walla pie”) of 8,000' snow-capped peaks, camping, hiking, to near 0 elevation desert lands for motor biking and discovering. We're dry with little annual rainfall but offer year-round unlimited water sports, from kayaking through gorges to boating on Lake Mohave. And while we offer Las Vegas-style casinos, sports books, day spas, and entertainment across the river in Laughlin, NV, here in the Mohave Valley we play with our families in parks, cheer our state champion high school sports teams, and meet close friends and neighbors at community-sponsored festivals and concerts. Las Vegas is not in our backyard. We like it that way. But it is an easy drive to what is arguably the world's largest adult playground with unbelievable shopping, dining, and premier entertainment and sports.
Salary range is $110,000—125,000 plus up to a 10% bonus potential. $20,000 sign-on bonus/relocation.