Our client, a small hospital located in North Central NM, about 45 mins from Santa Fe, has a need for an experienced Director of Quality to join their team.
This position will offer a sign-on bonus, and offers up to twelve months of a $1,000.00 housing allowance upon relocation.
The Medical Center is an outstanding place to work as we are committed to our quality initiatives and a culture of safety, are invested in the growth of our staff and thus support ongoing education, certifications and other ongoing learning, and extend numerous recognition programs to all of our staff.
This Director position develops and implements departmental goals, plans, and standards consistent with the clinical, administrative, legal, and ethical requirements/objectives of the organization.
- Directs and evaluates departmental operations, including patient care delivery, information technologies, service level determination, and complaint management, to achieve performance and quality control objectives.
- Plans and monitors staffing activities, including hiring, orienting, evaluating, disciplinary actions, and continuing education initiatives.
- Prepares, monitors, and evaluates departmental budgets, and ensures that the department operates in compliance with allocated funding.
- Coordinates and directs internal/external audits.
- Creates and fosters an environment that encourages professional growth.
- Ensures department stays focused on their important role in the continuum of care.
- Associates degree, Bachelor's preferred
- Current NM RN licensure or appropriate RN compact licensure preferred.
- Significant previous healthcare experience dealing with compliance and regulatory matters may be considered in lieu of RN licensure
- Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment, and the ability to work with minimal supervision. Must be able to work in a stressful environment and take appropriate action.
This city is a place of ancient village sites, spectacular scenery, diverse wildlife, uncommon high-altitude recreational opportunities, small-town friendliness, world-class cultural activities, fascinating history, and world-changing technology development. Visit us and you will make your own discoveries at every turn in the road, bend in the trail, and visit to one of our many attractions. The city's community life features small-town living with friendly neighbors, low crime, and an excellent school system. Cultural and recreational opportunities abound. The scenery and natural surroundings are truly awe-inspiring. The city is a forty-minute drive to Santa Fe, a city with an international reputation for southwest culture, arts, and cuisine. The residents have the dual benefit of small town living coupled with close proximity to a diverse variety of cultural and entertainment possibilities.
Salary range is $82,056-- $123,073. Sign on bonus and relo asst are available. Up to a 10% bonus potential as well.