Director of Neuro Diagnostic & Sleep Lab Services
We are working with a Magnet status Hospital System looking for a Director of Neuro Diagnostic & Sleep lab Services.
The hospital is highly respected in their community and throughout the U.S.
Director is retiring after 30+years of being with organization. Looking to hire by December or before for the right candidate.
The Director of Neuro Diagnostic & Sleep lab is responsible for the program development and operations of the Diagnostic (Neurodiagnostic, Sleep and Urodynamics Labs). The role works collaboratively with the physicians and hospital's leadership to advance the clinical services provided.
- Hospital is in growth mode. They are looking for someone that thinks outside the box, see's the big picture. Someone who has grown a department before.
- Someone who oversees a department of 30+ associates
- Someone who is hands-on.
- Budget savvy
- Someone who can mentor current associates
* Required: Minimum three (3) years of experience with managing the business operations of Neurodiagnostic, Sleep.
Must have Director or strong Manager experience of 3-5 years.
Minimum of two years bedside experience in Neurodiagnostics.
* Preferred: Pediatric Experience.
* Required: Bachelor's degree
* Preferred: Master's degree in applicable field.
* Required: Knowledge of applicable regulatory compliance requirements related to The Joint Commission (TJC), CDPH and other patient safety organization(s). Ability to function independently to identify and investigate potential problems; to manage multiple tasks with multiple priorities; to problem-solve and analyze data; to develop new solutions; to use effective verbal and written communication; and to educate others. Experience with process improvement, analysis and change implementation of business processes. Competent on MS office products including word, Excel and MS project. Ability to set goals and judge results in accordance with the highest standards; advance care through development of new ideas and technology; promote teamwork to achieve hospital system's mission; and understand and exceed customer expectations.
* Required: None required.