Director of Inpatient Nursing Services
137-bed acute care hospital with over 100 physicians and more than 500 employees located in Central North Carolina
Centrally located 2.5 hours between the coast and the mountains, and less than an hour from metropolitan cities like Raleigh, Fayetteville, and the golfing community of Pinehurst.
Chief Nursing Officer
1000000 to $125,000.00
Minimum of 3-5 years nursing experience in a critical care unit required
Minimum of 2-3 years leadership experience (Supervisor, Manager, Director, etc.) required
Bachelor’s degree is required.
BLS & ACLS is required.
The Director of Inpatient Nursing Services will organize, direct, and supervise the functions of clinical and/or procedural units within our 8 bed ICU, 12 bed Med/Surg floor, 24 Med/Tele floor. The Director of Inpatient Nursing Services will ensure policy and procedures are followed; safe staffing levels are maintained; supplies and equipment are at sufficient levels; and efficient patient throughput is managed. This position will also develop, implement, and manage the department budget and engage in ongoing quality and performance improvement, invests in lifelong learning for staff professional development and assures employees complete required annual competencies. Communicates important information to the CNO and other senior leadership members as needed.
Bachelor’s degree is required
Master’s degree is preferred
Registered Nurse in North Carolina (or compact state) is required
BLS is required within 30 days of hire
ACLS is required within 90 days of hire
Minimum of 3-5 years nursing experience in a critical care unit required.
Minimum of 2-3 years leadership experience (Supervisor, Manager, Director, etc.) required.
- This position requires a combination of analytical skill and interpersonal / relationship skill.
- Must be detail oriented, organized, and able to work with multiple diverse departments.
From sprawling public art, to a robust music scene, to nature so big and beautiful, this town has the small-town feel while still offering something for everyone. Their downtown is a hub of excitement and activity offering delights to satisfy the foodies, art lovers, history enthusiasts, and more.
Why Choose Us:
- Health (Medical, Dental, Vision) and 401K Benefits + match
- Competitive Director-level Personal & Sick Leave package
- FREE Employee Assistance Program – mental, physical, and financial wellness assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance for qualified applicants
- Discounts with local vendors
- Opportunities for education and training through partnership with Duke LifePoint Healthcare
- And much more…
PAID TIME OFF