1. Must have acute care hospital experience.
2. Must have a good work history
3. Must have at least 3 to 5 years managerial experience.
4. Solid finance background
NO – PATIENT FINANCIAL SERVICES
We are conducting a search for a health system in a beautiful city near Corpus Christi, Texas. We are looking for an experienced “forward thinking” and an excellent leader as the Director of Finance. We were wondering if you or someone you know is ready for a fresh change, new challenges or higher income? Would you have an interest in looking into this position confidentially? Please review the information below. If you have an interest, please email us your resume and at that point we will release further information so you can make an informed decision. email@example.com
Texas is a no income tax and also a compact nursing state. City offers shopping, restaurants, culture, outdoor activities, affordable housing, excellent schools, 30 minutes to the beach, farmers market, dog parks and much more!
Director of Finance will oversee operations of the accounting and hospital finance department. Assisting with the overall financial operations of the acute-care facility including accounting, budgetary, audits, tax and other financial planning activities within the hospital organization; including management of respective department heads as assigned. Working with system management to develop and implement policies and procedures, short- and long-range goals, objectives and plans. Providing financial leadership to hospital managers, directors and officers that will enroll support, create ownership of goals, and encourage active participation in decisions that impact the hospital in conjunction with the Chief Financial Officer.
• Assisting the Chief Financial Officer to ensure the hospital meets necessary financial regulatory and compliance requirements
• Assisting the Chief Financial Officer in contributing financial expertise in the planning of new services that generate additional sources of profitable revenue
• Managing costs by continually seeking data that will identify opportunities and take action to eliminate non-value costs in conjunction with the hospital's Chief Financial Officer
• Analyzing areas in planning, promoting and conducting organization-wide performance improvement activities
Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Business related field with a minimum of 12 credit hours earned in Accounting from an accredited institution. (Master's degree preferred).
Minimum 5-7 years financial/accounting progressive experience in a healthcare environment; for-profit experience preferred
Recent controller (or similar) experience highly preferred
Must be proficient in written and verbal communication skills
Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with hospital staff and community
Ability to maintain confidential information concerning personal, financial, or medical matters
Reports to CFO
Must have hospital healthcare Finance
Pay range 90K to 100K ideal. Relocation also offered.