Emergency Services Director-North Carolina (40 miles from Raleigh)
Salary Range: $100,000-$160,000
20k Sign on bonus
290 licensed beds, acute care facility
For profit healthcare system
The Medical Center is seeking a Director, Emergency Services. The Director manages the overall operations of the Emergency Department. This position directs the staff and programs of the ED, develops, and introduces approved standards and guidelines for services, ensures quality of care for patients, he activities of the clinical unit and assigned staff, collaborates with the Manager/Director on issues, supervises, directs, coaches, and mentors’ staff while ensuring quality of care.
- Bachelor’s degree Required
- Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment, and the ability to work with minimal supervision. Must be able to work in a stressful environment and take appropriate action.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in an ED setting required
- Minimum 3 year's management experience required
- Current/active NC RN license or compact RN license
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS)
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
- TNCC required within 12 months of hire
The city is just under an hour’s drive east to the capital city of Raleigh. This small city offers its residents rural living with lots of things to do. Considered a smaller version of Raleigh, this city is a great option for residents who want small-town living close to the hustle and bustle of city life. Close to nearby amenities, the city is full of history and southern charm.