Director of Emergency Services
Our client 86 bed acute care facility, serves Southern New Hampshire with comprehensive, personalized medical care around the clock. Through our partnerships with Lahey Hospital & Medical Center and the New England Heart & Vascular Institute (NEHVI), we bring specialized medicine by highly skilled physicians, innovative approaches to treatment and advanced technology to our communities. With convenient locations in Derry and Salem, we’re proud to provide all the care you need close to home
The Director of Emergency Services Department assures service, growth, development, personnel management, and resource allocation and management controls in order to ensure consistent high-quality patient care in the Emergency Department
We offer an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment program, employee discount program and employee stock purchase program. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
- Accurately identifies real/potential problems affecting the service and implements solutions with follow through and communication.
- Actively participates in service, departmental and hospital wide committees as assigned, providing ongoing communication to those one represents.
- Advances the patient experience agenda in the Emergency Department.
- Bachelor's degree in nursing required
- Master's degree MHA, MSN, MBA, or related field preferred
- Experience as Director of emergency services required.
Licenses, Certifications, & Training:
- Currently licensed as a registered professional nurse in the state in which he or she practices, in accordance with law and regulation required
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) required
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) or Emergency Nurse Pediatric Course (ENPC) required
- Basic Life Support (BLS) required
**Will consider candidates with strong ER Manager experience.
Salary Range: 125k to 130k
Annual Performance Bonus: Up to 15%
Sign/On and Relo; Yes, amount varies. Per the Account Manager - it's usually up to 10K each, but the amount can vary depending on the candidate.