Our client, a large health system in the Houston, TX area has a need for a Clinical Director of ER & Observation Units.
We are looking for an experience leader to join our Emergency and Observation Departments.
This person will have:
- ER experience
- A minimum of a BSN degree
- Proven experience has a leader in a clinical setting
Education: Bachelors of Nursing degree from an accredited school of professional nursing required; Masters Degree preferred
- Current State of Texas license or temporary/compact license to practice professional nursing
- Professional Certification in clinical area or management within one year of hire preferred
Experience Knowledge / Skills:
- Five (5) years of progressive clinical experience
- Must have budget experience
- Experience in a large, busy hospital strongly preferred
- Director level experience or progressive mgmt experience in intended area of practice preferred
- Demonstrates commitment to the Partners-in-Caring process by integrating our culture in all internal and external customer interactions
Salary range is $108-163K plus relocation assistance.
This position is eligible to earn a performance-based bonus under the Management Incentive Plan (MIP). The MIP currently provides a payout at a target of 20% of your base salary with a maximum payout of 30%.