We are seeking candidates for an RN Director of Case Management opportunity for El Paso TX..
Salary: Based on years of experience
Sign On: Case by Case
Relocation: Case by Case
Benefits: Yes, full, comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401-K with Company Match, Employee Stock Program, Loan Forgiveness, Tuition Reimbursement, Adoption Assistance and much more!
Position Type: Full-time, permanent position
Facility Type: 350-Bed, Level II Trauma and Level III NICU Acute Care Hospital
Department: Case Management
- As the Director of Case Management, you will provide leadership over the Case Management department to ensure proper resource management and the delivery of quality and cost-effective care.
- You will be responsible for planning, directing, implementing and coordinating the Case Management efforts at facility.
- You will plan and manage methods to measure, assess and identify opportunities to improve the performance of Case Management Department
- You will educate hospital and medical staff on their role in the Case Management process
- You will oversee the coordination of patient care by monitoring and evaluating processes and services utilized to meet an individual’s needs
- Through communication and collaboration, you will promote quality patient care and cost-effective outcomes
- You will plan short and long-term goals and objectives for the Case Management Department
- Within the department, you will manage resources and delegate projects and allocated resources to ensure excellent patient care
- You will be responsible for meeting all regulatory standards, maintaining compliance and adhering to The Joint Commission standards
- You will be responsible for personnel processes including: hiring, evaluations, counseling, coaching, terminations and staff development
- You will develop, review, monitor and evaluate policies and procedures, protocols and standards in the Case Management Department
- You are responsible for planning, coordinating and supervising the activities of the staff, ensuring that all duties and responsibilities have been assigned and performed within the Case Management Department
- Graduate from an accredited nursing program.
- Bachelor’s Degree is Required - with preference given to Nursing, Quality Management or Healthcare Administration or ten years + experience in healthcare quality and patient safety
- Master’s degree in healthcare, nursing, quality or business. Advanced training in Quality, Preferred
- Active TX RN License (or Compact/Multistate RN License), Required.
- Must have experience in Case Management in an ACUTE CARE SETTING at the DIRECTOR LEVEL
oWILL NOT CONSIDER HOMEHEALTH/LTAC case management experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience in an acute care setting
- Experience in Case Management, Discharge Planning and Quality Improvement
- 2 years of Management or Supervisory experience
- Security and stability from working with America’s leading healthcare provider!
- Unmatched potential for a variety, flexibility and career growth.
- The joy of teaming with people who share your passion for the care and improvement of human life.