Director of Behavioral Health RN- Pensacola, FL
Our client is a 515 bed facility and the only Atrial Fibrillation Certified hospital. West Florida Hospital has also been honored as a Truven Top 100 Hospital and just recently received their Joint Commission Sepsis accreditation.
The West Florida Healthcare campus includes a mental health facility and the area's only CARF-accredited, comprehensive physical rehabilitation hospital.
Additionally, West Florida Hospital was the area's first Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI and Breast Imaging Center of Excellence. We are also an Advanced Primary Stroke Center.
Director of Nursing Behavioral Health
The Department Nursing Director is responsible for the 24 hour, 7 day a week functions of a clinical nursing unit(s).
- Administers, plans and evaluates the activities of the department(s) to ensure quality patient care.
- Develops goals, policies and procedures, prepares and submits operating and capital budgets, participates in multidisciplinary QI teams, consults with staff, physicians and other departments as needed.
- Manages staffing patterns with the assistance of Nurse Managers, Assistant Nurse Managers and the House Supervisors on a shift-to-shift basis.
- Follows policies and procedures of West Florida Hospital. Participates in the Quality Improvement process and adheres to WFH standards of behavior.
Bachelor of Science in Nursing required; Masters preferred.
A minimum of five (5) years management experience is preferred.
Clinical, organizational, critical thinking, multi-tasking, interpersonal, customer service, and communication skills in a detail-oriented, customer-focused organization are required. Basic computer skills are required.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At West Florida Hospital, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- 2 managers on unit
- 2 units: 16 bed geriatrics/ adult acute care- total 57 beds
- Over nursing /behavioral health techs and/ therapy
- Behavioral Health Center is its own pavilion
- Strong manager or Director with Short term acute care exp
- Reports to Regional Dir and CNO
Compensation: 100-120k MAX FIRM earn up to 15% in incentive bonuses