Director of Acute Care Telemetry/Central Monitors-
Salary: starting at $80,000, $100,000 mid range
Relocation assistance and/or sign on bonus
300 licensed beds
Large, for-profit healthcare system
The Acute Care Telemetry/Central Monitors Nursing Services Director oversees operations in order to maintain standards of patient care; advises leadership, patient care staff and administrators in matters related to nursing service.
Directs the establishment and implementation of policies and develops organizational structure and standards of performance. Interprets policies and objectives of nursing service to staff and community groups. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of complicated tasks. Leads and directs the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Position reports to: CNO
- # beds in the unit: 28
- # FTE's: 24 FTEs
Position Qualifications/Minimum Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree (BSN) in nursing required, Master's degree preferred
- Five (5) years’ relevant professional experience with three (3) years’ experience in leadership required
- Current Arizona license as a Registered Nurse; and American Heart Association (AHA) or American Red Cross (ARC) BLS required
- Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Work effectively with administrators, physicians, peers and all members of the health care team.
- Computer competency including Word, Excel, and be able to extract data Previous supervisory experience required.