ASC Administrator -
Surgery Center specializes in Ortho, Otorhinolaryngology (ENT), and pain management.
6 OR's, average 600 cases per month.
6:30a.m. - 4:30p.m. Closed on weekends!
Position reports to Operations Director.
Position open due to a company buyout.
Growing company, opened 5 Centers in 3 years.
Solid staff and supportive physicians.
- Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent work experience) preferred with a minimum of 5 years of experience as an administrator in outpatient surgery setting, practice, or hospital setting
- Background in ambulatory or outpatient surgery strongly preferred
- Experience demonstrating a high-level ability to effectively manage and allocate organization resources is required
- Operational management experience such as budgeting, financial management, clinical services management credentialing, accreditation, or similar strongly preferred
- Clinical background preferred but not required
- Demonstratable leadership ability, relentless follow through, effective communication skills, both written and verbal, and proven ability to interact well with physicians and surgeons is required
- Physician recruitment experience preferred
- Physician relationship management required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite is required
#2) ASC Administrator - new acquisition client is undertaking in May. This is primarily a GI center but needs a lot of work. Client purchased the practice last year. The current Administrator is retiring. Located in Downtown Orlando. Need someone who is not afraid of a taking on a new challenge.
Salary range 120k-140k
No RN required.
ASC management experience required.