$90-130,000 DOE and there’s relo
Southern, AZ hospital is seeking a Director of Practice Management. A little over an hour south of Tucson.
Job Summary: You are responsible for the direct and operational management of the physician practice. Effective management of clinical systems, human resources, financial management, and environmental management. Performs business development and marketing functions for the physician practices to ensure the operational success of multiple physician practices, clinics or offices. Reports to the COO.
Director of Practice Management Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s in Healthcare Administration, Business Administration or similar.
- 5+ years progressively responsible experience in physician practice management, including oversight of multiple physician practices, offices, or clinics.
- Demonstrated track record of success at managing, mentoring and motivating supervised staff and managing diverse teams to accomplish a wide range of strategic and operational objectives.
- Strong knowledge of physician practice financial administration and payer reimbursement. Good knowledge of legal issues relating to physician-owned practices and hospital-employed physicians.
- Demonstrated budget, financial, and mathematics skills. Advanced computer skills including Microsoft Office; especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Strong collaborative work style and commitment to get the job done.
Area: Located in the beautiful high desert of southeastern Arizona in the San Pedro River Valley, 75 miles southeast of Tucson. County has a population of more than 131,000 people. Great schools.